Tuesday 20 December 2011

Maggie Sottero in snowy Canada...

How dramatic does this look? The wide open wild Canadian landscape is perfect setting for Kelly's Maggie Sottero simple silk dress. The addition of a Sasso shrug makes for an iconic winter-bride style statement.



A lovely thank you letter from Kelly from across the pond...


Dear all,

Just a note to say a hugh thankyou to everyone for making the experience of buying a wedding dress perfect - (I brought the second dress I tried on! and was able to buy the sample dress) -Jenny for ensuring my dress fitted like a glove and helping me chose a feather shrug which kept me warm for the photos in -5 degrees temperatures -Emma for fitting me in on an invisible slot to help me chose my beautiful Polly Edwards tiara
- The two ladies who packed my dress into a tiny travel box, so well that when I arrived in Canada two days later there was not a crease in the dress.

Thankyou all for making the experience so memorable, that I didnot even visit another shop! Please find enclosed a photo of our day in the snow.

Best wishes,

Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...