Wednesday 30 November 2011

Bea Coleman in Jenny Packham Erin

Is it weddingy enough?

I get asked this question all the time with regards to dress choices that step off the well trodden path of the Noughties classic  -  strapless ruched A line gown (with or without lace shrug!) I am delighted that Bea has shared a selection of her favourite photos of her magnificently sporting her Packham to her stunning English church wedding to provide me with more pictorial evidence to support my answer.

Yes it is weddingy. Empahatically. 100 % bona fide bridal. Do it - wear it ! Love it....

Now that is what I call a staircase...


I love this cool palette of colours - and a white/ivory bouquet that actually matches the dress! 10/10 for the florist...


Glamorous, beautiful, happy - how much more weddingy could Bea be?

Many thanks to Bea for sharing these images. Team Bush love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...