Thursday 21 July 2011

EFC Photography

I would like to use my blog here to shout from the rooftoops about how fantastic Bea and Jude are from EFC Photography. I asked on Twitter if anyone would be interested in working with us and Bea and Jude got in touch straight away. Smart, switched on, enthusiastic and keen to promote their newly formed partnership they were at Miss Bush's in a flash (no pun intended.) They immediately 'got' my ideas and shared the love for our design led collections. In a whirl of dealing with lots of other suppliers and contributors I gave them the quickest brief and little direction and they delivered and exceeded my expectations.  I now a set of images that are a real reflection of Miss Bush and will be sprinkled liberally through our website. I have no reservations about recommending them for your wedding - please visit http://www.efcphotography.co.uk/Welcome.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...