Monday 5 March 2012

Jenny Packham Saskia for Kate Ludlow

In the midst of all my Shed to Wed posts and preoccupation with The Postcard from New York event it may have slipped by readers that Miss Bush is a wedding dress shop and people buy frocks from us.

 Therefore, in the blink of an eye, I seized some brand new photos straight off an email. The lovely Kate - sporting Jenny Packham's glorious Saskia - sent these over today and I have added them forthwith. A self-confessed jeans addict I think if you, like Kate, are going to pick one designer  to cure you it might as well be Jenny Packham.

"I just wanted to say a hugh 'Thank you' to everyone at Miss Bush who helped me at every stage of getting my perfect wedding dress.

Bearing in mind i wear jeans 365 days a year I was a little nervous to say the least but all of your fantastic staff made me relaxed and at ease, it was a much more enjoyable process than i ever thought it would have been, thanks to your staff." Kate Ludlow

 



Photography by Andy Sutcliffe  www.andysutcliffephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...