Thursday 19 January 2012

Jenny Packham Saskia for Emma Cookson

Most of my blog posts so far have involved a massively tangential introduction. Here Emma has written such a lovely letter full of praise for Miss Bush, Amy and my Mum, Gen, that I thought for once I'd let someone else get a word in edge ways!

 
Dear Miss Bush team,

Happy New Year! I hope you are all well. I wanted to write and thank you for all your help with my wedding dress last year.

From my first visit to the shop I knew I wanted to purchase my dress with you. You have a beautiful boutique and each time I visited I just wanted to try more and more dresses on - it was very hard walking past them all when I arrived for my fittings!

Choosing my dress was full of surprises. Jenny Packham's 'Saskia' is a long way from the long sleeved lace dress I had in mind, but thanks to Amy's expert guidance, this was the one we arrived it. It was a very close call between that and another dress and until putting Saskia on on the day I wasn't totally sure I had made the right decision, however by the end of the day I couldn't believe I had to take it off! 

It is a beautiful, beautiful dress - big thanks to Amy for making me see that and for all her patience and advice on accessories. Please pass on my thanks also to Jen for all her work on the alterations and making the dress fit someone as short as me!

We had a brilliant day, very laid back and full of laughter. I've attached a few photos in case you'd like to see the 'finished product'. Ok I'm sending more than a few as I couldn't decide which ones to send!

Thank you once again - I can't believe I won't be making trips to the shop this year :( 

Best Wishes,

Emma Cookson (Bradshaw)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...