Sunday 29 January 2012

Shed to Wed Wedding Diet Sunday

Ok - I have a feeling that the Weight Watcher leader Rachel will be slightly miffed at my unorthodox start!

Thursday 26th January.

Apple, 5 slices ham, 0 point soup - talk about thinspiration!

Then my best girlfriends came to my house for a belated Burns night supper...

 Here is the diet breaking cocktail that led to to my downfall




Followed by a Scots themed supper as recommended by Waitrose!



Pear and Haggis Salad


Cullen Skink pies

Little Clootie Puddings

I can recommend all these recipes as being totally yummy - off message for a weight watcher, but pretty healthy.

http://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/p/pear_and_haggis_salad_with_athol_brose_dressing.html
http://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/c/cullen_skink_pies_with_tatty_mash_tops.html
http://www.waitrose.com/content/waitrose/en/home/recipes/recipe_directory/l/little_clootie_puddings_and_whisky_custard.html

However I have taken great leaps forward with training. Here am I on Thursday at Geoff Mathis' gym being put through my paces! The theory that black is slimming is irrevocably shattered.

Geoff took these photos whilst doubting I really wanted to see them. They are unflattering but this is what I look like at the moment. I'd like to change, I'd like my clothes to look better fitting and my back to ache less.


I love boxing!

Not sure that this is what Stella McCartney had in mind when she designed these items for Adidas

Inspired and encouraged by Geoff I have been a very good Miss Bush today and gone for a power walk/interval run along the beautiful paths of the waterway network that are moments from my house!

Proof - as shot by Marshy

Quad stretch!
On the horizon this week is a lunch at Parallel Venues' Fetcham Park. I have become associated with the venue as I have fallen under the spell of it's charismatic owner Laura Caudery. Her very words were 

 " I'd like to treat Fetcham park as your second home"

Fetcham Park - my second home!

Laura is hosting the  lunch for some leading lights of the wedding industry. Knowing the amazing catering provided by Fetcham Park, usually by At Home , this will be the Wedding Diet challenge of the forthcoming week...

However, as an ambassador for Miss Bush, I know I am going to meet some of my wedding industry heroes and heroines and can interrogate them about their trends and style predictions for brides of 2012 and onwards.

 I'm taking champagne for the scoops; canapes for the cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...