Sunday 23 October 2011

Laura Brace in Suzanne Neville Harmony

I was rather desperate to get some photos from Laura. There are some very amusing stories to be shared about Laura's route into this dress. I have asked for, and am hoping fervently she forwards me, a full disc of images. In addition to looking smoking she was lucky enough to be entitled to marry at St Paul's Cathedral and had a very cool London wedding. I would love to get the full set on here as a perfect portrait of a London wedding and a London made dress.

In the meantime, please enjoy the snaps of Suzanne Neville's Harmony. A perfect example of what Suzanne does better than anyone else - utter classicism with a fit so hot and perfect it elevates the dress to iconic status.





A few words from Laura
"I can pop a copy of the official photos in the post to you, I warn you though, there are a lot to choose from!! There are some great shots that really show off the dress. I felt incredible in it, it was as light as a feather and just so elegant.

It was fun going through London in an old 1920's taxi, I felt like Royalty and when I got out of the cab at St Paul's all these people where stood clapping, so surreal! We were very lucky."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...