Thursday 11 August 2011

Miss Bush Boutique Launch Part 2 - Bridesmaids dresses?

Stylish bridesmaids dresses? A contradiction? A big fat oxymoron?

Worryingly true on many occassions. There is something close to mental torture about dressing adult women in the same dress. Someone usually comes off badly, often everyone. So what am I thinking ?

I think I found some good ones care of Lazaro, Alvina Valenta, Kelsey Rose Loulou and Nicki Macfarlane. There is, in my mind, plenty of scope for our brides to do cool mismatching, rainbows of colours or matchy colours different styles. However if the bride would like classic matching - I have picked styles that flatter all figures backed by our peerless fitting service.

Some shots here by EFC Photography of the new bridesmaids room - a spacious and calm space with vintage touches and a plenty of pretty!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...